- 1 Comparing Bao Viet An Gia and Intercare healthcare insurance
- 1.1 The differences of Bao Viet An Gia and Intercare healthcare insurance
- 1.2 Who is eligible for what kind of Bao Viet healthcare insurance?
- 1.3 Why buy healthcare insurance?
- 1.4 Why choose to buy health insurance at PAA.VN
Comparing Bao Viet An Gia and Intercare healthcare insurance
Bao Viet An Gia and Intercare healthcare insurance are two types of healthcare insurance of Bao Viet Insurance Company. However, there big difference between the two insurance packages. If you are interested in Bao Viet healthcare insurance, this is an article to help customers consider which insurance package to choose between the two insurance packages.
The similarities of Bao Viet An Gia and Intercare healthcare insurance
– Regulations on waiting time in Bao Viet An Gia and Intercare healthcare insurance
- 30 days: sickness, disease (including the period of onset of illness until the end of the treatment course / time of illness, not by the time of treatment).
- 1 year: special illness (any medical condition of the insured that existed before the effective date of the policy despite being diagnosed or having symptoms that would cause an ordinary person to seek medical attention or due to such a condition, the medical professional has advised the insured to be treated regardless of whether the Insured has been treated or not and the disease is available.
=> Notes: (this exclusion does not apply to groups of customers of 20 or more).
- 1 year: for the following diseases: VA curettage, tonsillectomy / surgery, septum scoliosis, vestibular disorders, asthma / asthma, surgery for otitis media, sinusitis, spondylitis / arthritis , hemorrhoid surgery, herniated disc, polyps.
- 635 days: for maternity
- 90 days: pregnancy complications
=> Waiting period only applies to the first year of enrollment. For customers who have renewed their insurance, this waiting period will no longer apply from 2nd year onwards.
– No medical examination is required before registering for any Bao Viet An Gia or Intercare healthcare insurance package
– Compensation policy for Bao Viet An Gia and Intercare healthcare insurance
Please click on the link for instructions on compensation for healthcare insurance: please click here
The differences of Bao Viet An Gia and Intercare healthcare insurance
|Criteria||Bao Viet An Gia Healthcare insurance||Intercare healthcare insurance|
|Coverage of insurance||
||Depending on the package selected by the customer, there are different insurance beniffits:
|Level premium system||
|Basic benefits of the insurance package||
|Limited of hospital treatment||
|Limited of maternity benefits||
|Limited of Dental care benefit||
|Limited of personal accident benefit||
|Limits of term life benefit||
|Hospital fee guarantee service||
Who is eligible for what kind of Bao Viet healthcare insurance?
Bao Viet An Gia Healthcare insurance
- Families with children and / or elderly people (the most vulnerable)
- Having good economic capacity, do not want to incur other expenses when incidents of illness and disease occur
- People suffering from chronic diseases, need long time to treat in hospitals
- People with poor medical conditions, common colds and minor illnesses but without definitive treatment become dangerous: a long and persistent cough can easily lead to asthma; runny nose, allergies that easily lead to sinusitis,..
- People only need and disease only at the level of scientific methods and equipment in the country was able to meet.
Intercare healthcare insurance
- The family has a stable economic situation with a monthly income.
- Those who suffer from or are likely to suffer from some difficult-to-treat diseases, require the intervention of modern foreign scientific and technical methods.
- People who regularly work or travel abroad increase the risk of encountering risks abroad.
- People planning to give birth in advanced countries such as the US and Canada with the cost of maternity are soaring.
- People with relatives abroad and customers often fly over to visit.
- For foreigners working, living and studying in Vietnam, this is an insurance package that covers not only Vietnam but also their home country when an incident occurs and wants to choose the country to treat.
Why buy healthcare insurance?
- Help you be proactive in finance. Instead of having to reserve a financial die in the house to prevent risks.
- With the same amount of medical treatment at the best medical facilities, spacious beds, open space and low cost because it has been paid mostly by health insurance.
- At present, customers often do not have time to queue in hospitals on the right routes to go to see what is considered trivial. Many cases of even cancer are manifested from very small pathologies that few people pay attention to. If health insurance is available, customers can seek medical treatment without having to wait for the right route to be exempted from insurance.
- Health insurance helps you be proactive and confident in protecting your health instead of being passive waiting for illness to come.
Why choose to buy health insurance at PAA.VN
- As an agent in cooperation with Bao Minh, Bao Viet, MIC, Liberty, .. the leading insurance companies in Vietnam
- Having more than 10 years of experience in non-life insurance business
- Help compare and offer the insurance package that best suits the needs of customers from all cooperative insurance packages on the market.
- Closely follow up, grasp and support the work of compensation for customers
- Website to help customers check and compare insurance packages: please click here
Please feel free to contact us 24/7: 086.919.6899
Hopefully our post has provided customers with information to make a decision on which insurance package to choose for healthcare protection. Any questions please inbox directly or call via the hotline for free advice.
Wishing everyone a happy day.